- Google Sign In - You can conveniently sign in to NDEx using your Google credentials! All it takes is that your NDEx account email should be a Gmail address. (Its easy to update that email address on your account page).
- Request a DOI - You can request a Digital Object Identifier for networks you include in publications or grant proposals. This provides a stable, persistent id for the world to to access and re-use your published networks. Additional details in our new user manual Publishing in NDEx.
- Notification Badges - In addition to email notifications, the NDEx Web UI now displays badges in the "Tasks & Notifications" tab to visually alert users about the presence of new items requiring action.
Finally, there are two new publications related to NDEx:
- The November 1st issue of the AACR Cancer Research journal contains an "online-only" special section focused on computer resources featuring several tools developed under the NCI-ITCR program and freely available to the research community. For more information and direct links to the articles, READ HERE.
- The article describing ndexR, the NDEx R client, was published on October 26th in the Bioinformatics journal. The ndexR package is available on Bioconductor.
Please contact us if you have questions, need support or are interested in starting a collaboration! You can stay in touch with the NDEx Project by following us on Twitter, LinkedIn, visiting our Informational/Doc website or signing up for our newsletter (no more than 1 email per month... we promise!).
All the best,
The NDEx Team